twitter


Earlier this morning, I am not feeling very well. Took up some medicine but still the feeling wont change. Physically and mentally I am not stable at all because of all the things that is happening to me. For some reason, all of what I ever wanted is not coming together. Why is this happening to me. Always running to some dream that I struggle to have in my life. These past few days I always cry my heart out for some reason. My life, husband, child and work always not getting into each other.
Parents wont sit down and talked with each other. Husband always complaining but not excerting any efforts for his family. Always, always getting into worse from bad. I just wanted a good life together with thw ones I loved. Why cant it get together.... I always obey and comply, it is this only that I tend to decide on my own accord. 

I always pray and question myself that what did I did to deserve this. It breaks my entire soul and heart just by seeing it all falling apart. The situations very fragile none of them putting an effort. At one point, I just wanted to leave together with my child to somewhere where they cannot reach me.... I just wanted to die...
God please help me, i so helpless. No matter what I do nothings change.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Online Job Offer

http://VisitsToMoney.com/index.php?refId=668003