twitter


These past few months my husband and I had been thinking of taking the Christmas holidays at their parents place. But the problem is that my parents doesn't want us to take the holidays there. For the reason, they don't like my future husband and wanted me and our daughter to live in my parents. This problem had been going on for many months now, but my relationship with him was very strong that even though we had this kind of problem, we got through together. 

Its along story if I state the reasons for my parents to act this way. To cut this short, my husband had working for contractual basis and had a daughter from his previous relationship. That is why my parents manage to hate my hubby so much. Back to the situation, we are planning to spend our holidays at their place but whenever I raised the topic to my parents they just irritably unreasonable. I just wanted us family to get to spend the holiday together. 

They always gave the cold shoulder and they said that if I do that, we could have just stay there forever. For this to be easier to understand, my husband and I are not living together in one house. My work is in the city that is why I get to live for a while with my parents. My husband lives in the province. And since I work in the city our child comes with me and is taken care of my mom, when I was working. I tried to talk it over many times but no progress. I really love my family as well as my own family. 

I dont know what to do and the date of the holidays is getting near. Please give some comments...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Online Job Offer

http://VisitsToMoney.com/index.php?refId=668003