twitter


I was watching National Treasure: Book of Secrets this evening when I decided to text and have a chat with my future hubby. We have been in a relationship for two years now and we're expecting a baby this December of 2012. We had a talk about how we can manage to have time together and at the same time raise the baby. Currently, my father was hit by stroke last September. I was forced to choose on whether what is the best decision that I can do because I was also needed by my father right now. 

We had a serious fight over the phone as we both have different perspectives. I want to be there for my father first because he needs me and being together can be followed afterwards. It doesn't mean we will have to be separated but what I mean is that I have to take care of him for a while. What I don't understand is what is his problem with that? Since, there is only two of us, my father's siblings, and my mother on the house, help is indeed needed. Besides, I am worried about our newborn too. Who would take care of him/her? So, I discussed my plans with him. I decided to make him take care of our child since he had no work yet and free to do the task. While I will take care of my father for awhile together with mom since my brother is still studying and simultaneously manage to work and take care of our child at the same time by being with them on weekends.

I was expecting a little bit of consideration about the matter but he was furiously splash his anger at me all at the same time. I was angry and crying at the same time with him. He was so insensitive and inconsiderate. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm still at pain right now and thinking of what else can I do... 

He can't help me in taking care of my father because my family don't like him because he had a child in a previous relationship yet I still want to be with him. So, the problem had gotten worse. I don't know what else to do...As  much as I wanted him to help me, it is not possible... I don't want to lose them both.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Online Job Offer

http://VisitsToMoney.com/index.php?refId=668003